Mediwheel Health Check-Up Camp
A health checkup camp is an organized way of performing health tests, for a group of people at a given place at same time, simultaneously.
Importance of Health Check-up camps?
- The advantage of Health camp is that we provide service at confessional rates. The objective of Health camp is create awareness about Preventive Health checkup.
- Health Check-up Camps are conducted order to raise mass awareness about health and the importance of regular health check-ups. During these health camps, our team of certified phlebotomists conduct blood tests for Cholesterol, Sugar and Creatinine.
Requirements for a Health Check-up camp?
- Table and Chairs for registering and free sample collection.
- The candidates need to be fasting – 10-12 hours over night.
- Come empty stomach in the morning.
- Volunteers to help with the camp. (if possible)
- Sectioned off areas with curtain/ wall for certain examination or for ladies. (if required)